Exenet is an IT products and services provider with two verticals: legal and financial. We do infrastructure services and also have a professional services team to run projects involving integration, disaster recovery and business continuity, upgrades, M&A, and legal and compliance. It ranges from core infrastructure services to specialisation.
What's your client base? Are your hedge fund clients primarily US-based or international?
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership