Given the number of third-party developers working to provide hedge funds with integrated technology platforms, what factors drove your decision to join Nirvana?
Three differentiators drove my decision. First, Nirvana was founded with the vision of supporting hedge funds' entire trading workflows from a single, integrated platform. This has meant building an application, Prana, which bridges the two very different worlds of trading and portfolio management. Other vendors in our space have att
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1