Can you tell me a bit about Cadiz?
We've been a listed company on the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since April 1999. We have a fund management business which trades as Cadiz African Harvest Asset Management (CAHAM); we have a financial strategist division which includes equity and fixed-income derivative trading and research; we have a corporate solutions division which typically gets involved in corporate-base structuring; we have a broking and prime broking business, part of our financ
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs