Steve Cheng, Rimes Technologies, talks to Waters at the Rimes Data Governance Conference in London, about data governance on the buy side.
In the video above, Cheng defines data governance, and discusses the impact that future regulation is having on the use of data-management technology by asset managers. The interview followed an invite-only roundtable, hosted by Waters, and attended by representatives of Rimes, buy-side consultancy Investit, and a host of senior figures from the UK's largest asset management firms.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy