The best low-latency trading network category was won by Ullink this year. John Brazier speaks to Ullink's Richard Bentley about his firm's win in what has become a highly competitive category in the three short years it has been on offer in the BST Awards.
Speed, reliability and connectivity are all still major factors, but recent changes in the market have led the buy side to adopt more power and responsibilities from the sell side. Ullink's Nyfix network, winner of this year's best low-latency trading network category, has been able to scratch both those itches, meeting buy-side firms' day-to-day requirements, while evolving its offering to address their upcoming requests.
John Brazier talks to Richard Bentley, Ullink's chief strategy officer, about what separates Ullink from other providers in the space.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology