Risk management systems provider Algorithmics has been awarded a patent for its portfolio performance measurement methodology, which provides investors with a framework for ranking investment funds on a risk-adjusted basis. The vendor says its buy-side client base has grown dramatically in recent years, partly because of the quality of its systems.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership