Inter-dealer broker ICAP has launched an electronic bond trading platform to service wholesale market participants in the Indian corporate debt sector. The platform was officially opened by Indian Finance Minister P Chidambaram at a ceremony in Mumbai. ICAP gained approval for an electronic broking system from the Securities Exchange Board of India in November 2007.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming