Inter-dealer broker ICAP has launched an electronic bond trading platform to service wholesale market participants in the Indian corporate debt sector. The platform was officially opened by Indian Finance Minister P Chidambaram at a ceremony in Mumbai. ICAP gained approval for an electronic broking system from the Securities Exchange Board of India in November 2007.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix