"When we looked at the evolution of the buy side over the past five years, we saw that there was a gap in automation around collateral and how firms administer their OTC derivatives portfolios," explains Tim Lind, managing director of strategic planning at Omgeo.
According to Lind, it was preferable to make an acquisition rather than build collateral management functionality because of the speed at which the market is evolving.
Allustra was selected as it was "more suited to a buy-side impleme
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy