Frankfurt, Germany-based derivatives exchange Eurex has taken steps to improve its data distribution and lower the latency of its trading system. The exchange introduced a new market data feed, known as the Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS), in early December and previously made the so-called 'Eurex Release 10' which focused on lowering latency and introducing advanced risk management functionalities as well as improved wholesale and OTC trade entry facilities.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs