Frankfurt, Germany-based derivatives exchange Eurex has taken steps to improve its data distribution and lower the latency of its trading system. The exchange introduced a new market data feed, known as the Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS), in early December and previously made the so-called 'Eurex Release 10' which focused on lowering latency and introducing advanced risk management functionalities as well as improved wholesale and OTC trade entry facilities.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming