London-based vendor COR Financial Solutions has introduced new features to its flagship post-trade exception management system. The latest version of Salerio includes a new interface that is aimed at making the product easier to use. It enables individual clients to change the look and feel of the product to suit personal tastes. According to COR, the modifications provide enhanced search capabilities, more intuitive manual entry forms and easier reference data navigation.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams