The service, Savvis Proximity Hosting, connects algorithmic traders and hedge funds to the exchanges in a low-latency environment for market data and trade execution.
Traders anywhere in the world can host their application servers securely in proximity to the servers of the exchanges in a designated area of the data centre.
The exchanges and electronic communications networks (ECNs) on offer include the American Stock Exchange (AMEX), the Philadelphia Stock Exchange (PHLX) and BATS Trading, a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO