Bloomberg has launched the first interface in the US credit derivatives market that connects both buy- and sell-side firms to the two central clearing counterparties (CCPs). Bloomberg VCON (voice confirmation), a confirmation utility for cash and derivative instruments, allows executed trades to be sent to the two US-based OTC credit derivatives CCPs - the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Intercontinental Exchange's ICE Trust.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO