Ed Ashley joined Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management in San Diego as a manager in research and development. He had been a senior engineer in business development for Sun Microsystems' San Diego office, where NACM was one of his accounts. At NACM, he is leading a project to develop a system based on Sun's Java Beans components to distribute market data throughout NACM's operations. He is doing the design and prototyping of the system.
Optimark Technologies hired Robert Young as managing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground