Batterymarch Financial Management is about to go live with a UNIX-based portfolio management system that has taken almost four years to complete. Boston-based Batterymarch commissioned Belvedere Financial Systems Inc., to develop the system--now marketed by Belvedere under the Global Portfolio System banner--which is being tested at several other sites.
Marilyn Pitchford, treasurer of Batterymarch, and Gerry Chisholm, a senior technology executive--both of whom were involved in the project-
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain