One way of segmenting the buy side is to do it according to software delivery and licensing mechanisms; there are those who prefer the traditional ‘up front’ licensing model compared to ASPs or bureaux, and there are those who consider which business process is being supported before they cast their vote. But, as Checkfree’s Geoff Harries explains, deciding on which model to pursue often involves a number of subtle, yet crucial, idiosyncratic variables.
The spectacular rise of mobile phone u
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership