Outsourcing is here to stay… of that there can be little doubt. But whether all buy-side institutions sometime in the future choose to outsource at least some aspect of their business or prefer the ‘total control’ option is a moot point. It is, I suppose, a question of size, a question of resources and a question of business ethos.
But there are those in the industry – and their number, it seems, is growing – who believe that for buy-side firms even to contemplate managing any aspect of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground