NEW YORK -- Lipper, a Reuters unit that provides mutual fund information, is rolling out enhancements to its Lipper Analytical New Applications (Lana) fund information and analysis service. From midway through last month, clients were able to sign up for daily data updates through the Windows-based service. Updates are also made on a weekly basis, including total returns on funds and fund performance and daily changes in net asset value and dividends.
"We expect the update option to be quite
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1