Bethesda, MD-based proxy advisory and corporate governance supplier Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) opened its first overseas office in London this month to service its growing UK customer base, to help its clients stay aware of corporate governance developments and to expand its interests throughout Europe.
Its UK operation--headed by David Dando, former director of custom research at ISS--shares an office with the London site of its parent company, Thomson Financial Services.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers