Bethesda, MD-based proxy advisory and corporate governance supplier Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) opened its first overseas office in London this month to service its growing UK customer base, to help its clients stay aware of corporate governance developments and to expand its interests throughout Europe.
Its UK operation--headed by David Dando, former director of custom research at ISS--shares an office with the London site of its parent company, Thomson Financial Services.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership