London and New York--Extensible Markup Language (XML), the much talked-about über technology for information sharing and communication protocols, is shortly to become a practical reality in the soon-to-be-launched next generation of portfolio management systems.
The potential benefits of fully compatible straight through processing, both within and outside the enterprise, were demonstrated by Microsoft’s DNAfs program at the Securities Industry Association show in 1999. At that time,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground