LONDON--TrustNet, a UK Website that offers a range of mutual fund and investment company data, is gearing up to expand its services to European funds following the acquisition of part of the company by Waltham, Massachusetts-based data vendor Primark.
TrustNet is looking to include the new pan-Euopean UCITS funds within its collection of fund data as well as fund information from domestic European markets. TrustNet already distributes some data from Primark via its web service, including UK
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground