NEW YORK--As part of its continuing product expansion, Tradeweb has added agency-issued securities to its fixed income platform, which previously only covered treasuries.
Tradeweb has established itself as the leader in electronic trading in the treasury market but hopes to expand that leadership position into additional fixed income instruments. The company will add additional asset classes in the coming months, says president and chief executive officer Jim Toffey.
"Our goal is to expand
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground