Vendor-hosted technologies can provide an ideal means to manage operations for small and mid-tier hedge funds with scant IT resources. But that doesn’t mean the ASP model has found traction across the entire buy side yet. Jitendra Sharma, principal at Ernst & Young, talks with Stewart Eisenhart about how buy-side firms and their counterparties are currently deploying ASP systems, and what needs to happen for more widespread use of the model to occur.
What are you hearing from your hedge fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground