Welcome to our Best of Investment Management Technology's IMT Profiles issue!
Each summer, we revisit some of the outstanding contributions to this highly popular column. I've been impressed by the high calibre--not only of the responses themselves, but also of the executives who've let us in on what it is that keeps them awake at night.
In case you're not familiar with the column, the IMT Profile is our way of giving readers and other industry participants a chance to get their message across
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1