As global financial markets grow, buy-side firms must ensure their IT supports new products and regulatory requirements. Summit may be the answer say Neil Hookway and Sarah Wright of City Practitioners Limited.
Founded in 1990, Summit Systems is a front-to-back transaction processing system for fixed-income, treasury, derivatives and commercial lending businesses. It provides integrated trading, operations and risk management software to banks, financial institutions and capital markets
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers