Barra's had a strategic review of its product lineup and decided to discontinue development and support of its single-country fixed-income products. Instead, the company is going to focus its efforts on its global and firm-wide risk management platforms.
Barra isn't the only party in need of some reevaluation. A study conducted by CWB, a consulting firm with headquarters in London and New York, and City Research Associates, says that most information technology consultants simply don't
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground