1 year ago...
Chase Manhattan’s Global Asset Management and Mutual Fund division reached the midway point of the rollout of a proprietary front-end portfolio decision support and analytical tool. The tool is an extension of the back-end accounting system installed by Chase in 1998, Global Investment Manager II from Integrated Decision Systems of Los Angeles. The system was actually part of a larger suite of products that were slated to go online by early 2000 (February 15, 1999).
5 years ago..
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1