NEW YORK--Brown Brothers Harriman’s foreign exchange clients can now use the new FX Orderview, an electronic limit order management system. The system will import orders from the user’s existing trade order management system or act as the entry point for the order. FX Orderview also gives the client the ability to track the status of limit orders in real-time and around the clock.
The system is available as either a Web-based or desktop installed application, says Brenda Kerins, vice presiden
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership