NEW YORK--Brown Brothers Harriman’s foreign exchange clients can now use the new FX Orderview, an electronic limit order management system. The system will import orders from the user’s existing trade order management system or act as the entry point for the order. FX Orderview also gives the client the ability to track the status of limit orders in real-time and around the clock.
The system is available as either a Web-based or desktop installed application, says Brenda Kerins, vice
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground