Implementing technology just for the sake of it is pointless. It’s also costly. There has to be at least one overriding reason, one tangible benefit for shelling out big dollars just to have the latest hardware and software on the market. If the advantages are not apparent right from the outset, what’s the point?
But a watertight counter-argument can be made for the deployment of technology, especially when the driver is ‘need’ as opposed to ‘want’ and there is overwhelming evidence that the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground