Scudder Stevens & Clark began trading electronically on Merrin Financial Inc.'s long-delayed Intermarket Trading Network (ITN) May 17. ITN provides buy-side traders with order-routing and execution links to multiple brokers; Salomon Brothers Inc. and ESI Securities Co. are the first brokers to use the network to attract order flow.
Scudder is a New York-based institutional fund manager with more than $76 billion under management. Scudder will use ITN as a real-time automated order-entry and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground