BERKELEY, Calif -- According to a recent survey by risk management technology vendor Barra and consultancy Greenwich Associates, most chief investment officers (CIOs) expect to increase investments in hedge fund markets, but also report the need for enterprise-wide risk management to attract and retain clients.
The survey -- an informal questionnaire that included 62 North American and European CIOs, but which was never formally published and hence has no title -- shows that respondents
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground