NEW YORK--Converging initiatives are fast developing a common industry wide standard for using eXtensible Markup Language (XML) for financial market research. With a common standard comes the likelihood of a radical shift in the way research is used by both buy- and sell-side firms, and higher utility value for research.
Two purveyors of research have each recently released proposals for document type definitions (DTD) for XML research notes, and both are shortly to announce a joint project
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground