Aegon USA, the US subsidiary of Netherlands-based Aegon N.V., is installing Princeton Financial Systems' Pam for Securities portfolio management and accounting system to support its stock and bond portfolios valued at some $20 billion. The deployment of Pam to replace a legacy mainframe-based system is one in a string of IT projects recently launched at the insurer to replace dated investment management technology.
Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Aegon USA is a $38 billion insurance and
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution