LONDON -- In research published in October 2002 by Massachusetts-based TowerGroup entitled What does RIXML aim to achieve?, Jean-Paul Carbonnier made an interesting calculation: "Even if a fund manager spent an average of five minutes reading through each note and did nothing but read research for 50 hours a week, it would take him more than three years (without any vacation time) to get through the content that is produced in just one week."
This may seem an extreme example, but the point of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers