BOSTON -- Charles River Development has introduced the first iteration of its Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS) incorporating its new distributed, service-based architecture that combines Java, J2EE, .Net, and web services.
Version 7.1 supports Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server database platforms, and runs on Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris, Linux, HP-UX and AIX operating systems. It also features an open integration framework for real-time messaging to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground