BOSTON -- Charles River Development has introduced the first iteration of its Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS) incorporating its new distributed, service-based architecture that combines Java, J2EE, .Net, and web services.
Version 7.1 supports Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server database platforms, and runs on Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris, Linux, HP-UX and AIX operating systems. It also features an open integration framework for real-time messaging to extern
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership