Virtualisation of IT hardware – the practice of pooling and sharing IT resources to ensure that utilisation is optimised and supply can meet demand – has the potential to significantly impact the hedge fund space, given the need for funds to operate as efficiently as possible. Gravitas Technology's Jim Loy explains that the server virtualisation boom is just around the corner.
In the hedge fund domain, where cost, space, heat, power, high-availability and redundancy are continually competing
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy