The rapid transformation of today’s global markets is causing a shift in the way firms operate. To compete, institutions cannot focus simply on automating their existing processes; rather, they must address changes to the entire workflow infrastructure. The current belief is that a truly global marketplace can be accomplished only by utilizing a standardized global straight through processing environment.
This belief is supported by the Tower Group, which recently reported that financial
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground