Michon Schenk, Vice President, General Manager, Financial Services Worldwide, Sybase Inc.
What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
Connectivity; capacity and scalability with the increase in trading volumes; and risk management. Connectivity is probably the most pressing issue, as it is a major factor in driving expansion in the financial industry. By creating internal and external systems that link people with critical information, companies can propel operational
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain