One of the most crucial decisions any risk manager has to make is whether to build or buy the technology underpinning his firm's risk strategy. This was the decision facing Luis Rodriguez, Manhattan Family Office's head of risk management, as he looked at ways of attributing the risk contributions of the individual funds comprising his firm's funds of hedge funds.
In recent years, the implementation of risk management systems within the hedge fund community has moved into the limelight. Spectacu
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1