I’m happy sitting behind my desk in London’s West End observing and delivering commentary on buy-side technology and how it assists the industry’s members in their business transactions. My contentment is all the more meaningful given the recent volatility in the global markets, which has led to a sharp decline in investor numbers as they opt out of the markets and instead adopt a wait-and-see attitude until the uncertainty passes.
Buy-side firms have been affected in two ways: clients are
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground