Thomson Investment Software's Performance Services Group plans to beef up the performance attribution functionality of its Perascope system, in response to feedback from a survey it completed among US money managers.
According to Mike Slemmer, general manager of the Thomson unit, performance attribution--drilling down into a portfolio to determine how component sets of instruments are performing--is emerging as a hot issue.
The PSG survey--of more than 250 investment firms with assets under
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground