Reuters’ Jeffrey Woodruff discusses his firm’s restructuring in the wake of disappointing half-year results, and his new position as global director, where he oversees both the sell and buy sides. Interview by Richard Collings
What strategy will you pursue in your new position?
Our strategy involves linking the buy side to the sell side on a single platform. We will focus on the solutions that will serve both the buy and sell side, and on products that can be marketed off the shelf.
How have yo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech