Reuters’ Jeffrey Woodruff discusses his firm’s restructuring in the wake of disappointing half-year results, and his new position as global director, where he oversees both the sell and buy sides. Interview by Richard Collings
What strategy will you pursue in your new position?
Our strategy involves linking the buy side to the sell side on a single platform. We will focus on the solutions that will serve both the buy and sell side, and on products that can be marketed off the shelf.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground