Jointly owned by the DTCC and Markit, MarkitSERV will combine the DTCC Deriv/SERV and Markit Wire trade confirmation platforms to cover all major asset classes, including credit, interest rate, equity and commodity derivatives. It will connect multiple market participants and execution venues to downstream processing platforms such as DTCC's Trade Information Warehouse for credit default swaps (CDS).
MarkitSERV will also connect to various central counterparty platforms for interest rate swaps an
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution