The challenges of integrating order management systems (OMSes) and execution management systems (EMSes) have been highlighted by a new study from consultancy Tabb Group, entitled "The Buy-Side OMS and EMS: Integration, Expansion and Consolidation."
According to interviews with 118 US-based buy-side traders, all of whom used an EMS and/or an OMS, integration is now the top priority, says Tabb Group senior analyst Kevin McPartland, who wrote the study.
"With an eye on the middle office, back office,
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution