BlackRock Japan's use of Omgeo Central Trade Manager (CTM) has helped drive an increase of 110 percent in fixed-income allocation processing through Omgeo's cross-border and non-US services for the year ended in June 2010, according to Omgeo and BlackRock Japan officials.
"The need to improve fixed-income processing has long been an industry-wide issue, not limited to BlackRock," says Jeffrey Plein, managing director of Japan operations for BlackRock. "The desire to minimize risk and improve eff
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy