Interactive Data Corporation, a provider of financial market data and analytics, is now offering a client management and compliance oversight tool, designed to provide audit trails and compliance reports for firms' pricing challenge processes.
The web-based portal is designed to increase client-workflow efficiency by centralizing information and generating management reports, as well as providing clients with additional transparency to the overall pricing challenge process, an important consider
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1