It would take more than three months to bring a new asset management product to the market, according to a recent survey of nearly 50 asset managers conducted by SimCorp. Slightly more than a quarter of respondents say it would take more than half a year.
Additionally, most of those surveyed say new regulations and legislative requirements would prove burdensome, yet more than half of these asset managers say they have systems that "only allow for a moderate to no degree of automation for new re
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership