Brazil's Itaú Unibanco Asset Management has gone live on the Charles River FIX Network. Charles River Development's virtual private network will connect the firm to local sell-side brokers and global liquidity venues, according to vendor officials.
"Sell-side firms in Brazil are paying closer attention to domestic order flow, offering the buy side more sophisticated algorithms and execution tools," says Spiros Giannaros, vice president, Americas, for Charles River Development.
Itaú Unibanco, whi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1