Allied Irish Bank (AIB) has initiated court proceedings against Oracle Financial Services Software, claiming almost €84 million over a botched Flexcube implementation according to Irish broadcaster, RTE.
AIB signed up for the Flexcube core banking package from Indian vendor i-flex solutions, now called Oracle Financial Services Software, in 2007 to streamline its retail banking operations.
However, RTE says documents submitted by the bank to the High Court claim a series of technical and managem
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1