In the wake of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, Schroder Japan was fortunate in that its staff, building, facilities, electric power and systems were relatively unaffected, according to Keiko Tamaki, COO of Schroder Japan.
"Infrastructure in our office and server room was not affected at all. Buildings with quake detection or absorbed technologies; elevators with quick maintenance services; secured and prompt transportation systems; speedy recovery of logistics; continuity of school
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit