Albourne Partners, a hedge fund and private equity consultancy, and Thomson Reuters have launched the Open Protocol Enabling Risk Aggregation (Opera) initiative, a protocol designed to standardize how hedge funds collect, collate, and convey risk information.
According to Thomson Reuters, the protocol will help hedge fund investors aggregate and integrate their exposures, reduce the proliferation of investor-specific risk formats that hedge funds have to manage, and provide regulators with a det
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit